LIMARTEC® WOOD VENEER SYSTEMS
are "ready to use" panels with an IMO Certificate for the full build-up of the panel, tested combination of all layers; (corepanel, veneer & lacquer) which meets the highest levels of fire protection.
The specially developed and patented system for natural and reconfigured wood veneers preserves the colour nuances and properties of the material and guarantees compliance with SOLAS, PYC / REG Yacht Code (B) standards.
The interior fit-out company can simply cut the panels to size and apply the edge-banding, the surface is ready for delivery.
- Fully compliant with SOLAS, PYC / REG Yacht Code (B) and standards
- For decorative surfaces, walls and ceilings
- Halogen-free and REACH compliant
- Can be processed using conventional adhesive systems
- The brilliant, natural hues of the wood are preserved
- Resistant to changing climatic conditions, salt-free
- Highly resistant to UV and artificial light
- Application by spray process
- Non-combustible core panel
- Panel size: 2,800 mm x 1,250 mm
- Panel thickness: 12-25 mm
- Wood species with a thickness of ≤ 0.6 mm and a density of 670 kg/m3 (+/- 10 %)
- Scratch resistance and resistant to wear according to DIN 68861-2
- Light resistance (Xenon 150 h, Ultravitalux 100 h)
- Low flame spread characteristics according to IMO Resolution MSC. 307(88) – FTP Code 2010, Part 2 & 5
- MED (wheelmark) certified
- U.S. Coast Guard approved