LIMARTEC® WOOD VENEER
is an innovation for ship and yacht interiors.
The flame retardant finish for real wood veneer comes complete with MED certification and is available for various types of wood and has been developed for use in the building construction sector and Cruise ship and yacht interiors.
- Flame retardant real wood veneer for use in the building construction sector and ship and yacht interiors
- Decorative surface for walls and ceilings
- Suitable for the use in accordance with SOLAS and PYC / REG Yacht Code (B) standards
- Various types of wood veneer available upon request
- Quantity available according to demand
- Halogen-free and in compliance with REACH requirements
- Can be processed using conventional adhesive systems
- The brilliant tones are preserved
- Resistant to changing climatic conditions
- Max. bundle length 3,50m | max. bundle width 0,65m
- Wood density from 420 to 990 kg/m3
- Material thickness of sanded veneers 0,6mm