is a specially developed flame-retardant treatment for rattan and cellulose webbings.
It is engineered to be applicable to any form of webbing and to preserve the colours and the flexibility of the material, to provide owners and designers with a versatile and timelessly elegant interior design element.
- Many application possibilities as a decorative surface
- Treated webbings are fully compliant with SOLAS and PYC standards
- Halogen-free and REACH-compliant
- The natural hues of the material are preserved
- Resistant to changing climatic conditions, salt-free
- Available for webbings with a maximum thickness of 2.4 mm (0.09“)
- All colours are preserved
- Breadth of rattan rolls max. 2 m (78.7“)
- Segmentation into panels of max. 2.5 m (98.4“) length, according to demands
- MED certification (wheelmark) acc. IMO Resolution
- MSC. 307(88) FTP Code 2010 Part 5 & Part 2
- U.S. Coast Guard approved