is the latest innovation for decorative interior surfaces with preventive structural fire protection.
Based on veneers treated with LIMARTEC WOOD VENEER®, it was specially developed for ship and yacht interiors, and for residential interior with stringent fire protection regulations.
- Flame retardant real wood veneer composite with solid wood appearance
- Suitable for ship, yacht and residence interiors
- Different surface structures possible (milling, lasering, brushing, etc.)
- Can be processed with conventional adhesive systems
- The brilliant, natural hues of the wood are preserved
- Halogen-free, SOLAS-, PYC- & REACH-compliant
- Resistant to changing climatic conditions, salt-free
- Maximum size up to 2,550 x 1,250 mm (100“ x 50“)
- Individual thickness possible (max. 2.5 mm/0.098“)
- Wood density from 420 to 990 kg/m³
- MED certification (wheelmark) according to IMO Resolution MSC.307 (88) ongoing
- FTP Code 2010 Part 5, positive tested, certificate in progress
- FTP Code 2010 Part 2, positive for floor coverings, certificate in progress